Reduce our impact on the environment through innovation, new technologies, and behavioural change.
DP World believes firmly that we not only can, but must behave responsibly if they are to succeed and have sustainable growth. Responsibility is embodied in everything we do at DP World Chennai, from the core values embraced by the company and its employees, to our overriding focus on safety and our continuing efforts to care for the environment.
- CCTians, as a part of their environment project, decided to save electricity by switching on to solar power
- Motion Sensors installed in building units which senses motion and turn on/off the power based on need.
- HVAC system designed with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Green Belt of 1.5 km length along boundary wall
- Oil water Separation System Sewage Water Treatment Plants using RBC Technology. Recycled water being used for irrigation of green belt.
Latest Environment Activities at Chennai Container Terminal
CCTians, as a part of their environment project, decided to save electricity by switching on to solar power. To achieve this goal light tubes were fixed at employees’ canteen and washrooms. So now a total of 9426 kwh of energy can be saved every year.